Thursday, February 2, 2012

Should i get a sedu hair straightener or a chi?

right now im leaning toward sedu. it has better reviews. let me know what you think.Should i get a sedu hair straightener or a chi?
sedu! chi sucks it doesnt last long at allShould i get a sedu hair straightener or a chi?
I Own an Amika I absolutely adore it. The Sedu and Chi use tourmaline ceramic which is just a coating. The Amika has pure ceramic plates and it actually restores your hair! I suggest that one or a GHD :]
CHI. I have used mine all day every day at my salon and it's the only straightener that has never let me down.
Definitely GHD, like Gem said! I have one and my friends all have sedu and chi and they always want to use mine instead! Its great =]
GHD %26lt;3


AMAZING
Their both good i like chi more though
a chi is a good flat iron
I find the Paul Mitchell to be better than all of the before mentioned ones.....IMO
Neither. Get a GHD..trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment