Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What is the best hair straightener?

ok. i have some what straight hair but it is a little bit frizzy. i have a conair straightener and my hair is wavy 5 minutes after i finish using it. what is the best hair straightener to buy?What is the best hair straightener?
CHI is no longer a 'great' quality brand.

I would stick with Sedu or Solia. Still, if you wish to buy Chi, then look for the new CHI collection (Pink, Army green and Army Blue). Go for Ceramic Hair Straighteners.

Check the source, I have been using Chameleon and its the best. I have used other brands like Sedu, GHD, CHI, Solia and Chameleon.

Chameleon has really made my life easier. Best hair straightener for great looking hair styles.What is the best hair straightener?
CHI!! I have tried Hot Tools %26amp; Sedu (very expensive) but Chi works the best. good luck!
GHD FLAT IRONS ARE THE BEST! They're more expensive than a Chi, but they're SUPER GOOD!

Chis are ok.
This page will help you out a lot: http://www.squidoo.com/battleofhairstrai/a>


Chi



is the bestttttttttttttttttt
If all else fails - intense FEAR!
Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment