Saturday, February 4, 2012

What is the best hair straightener?

I have really thick curly hair. It drives me crazy! It's always frizzy unless I put gel on it or something. But lately I've been straightening it with a Vidal Sasoon flat iron. It makes it straighter but not super straight. It also leaves it kinda frizzy and it's not super straight like I want it to be. If you have hair like mine please let me know which straightener to use. I'd really appreciate it! :)What is the best hair straightener?
Chi flat iron is the best. Pricey but it's worth it. I got mine on eBay. I know they also sell them at Ulta. You'll be amazed at how quickly it works on your thick curly hair.What is the best hair straightener?
it's not good unless it's a Chi-I'm sure you have heard of them, and they really are the best. They are more expensive but way worth it. Stylists use them, and they last forever-and how many people do you think we use them on a day?? it's worth it
so many are good
solia. it makes ur hair like real soft and u can curl with it too. it leaves hair like stik straight and silky. u can probly find it at ULTA. it only takes about 15-20 minutes for my hair and i have curly and very volumized hair..


another good kind is chi.. the classic red and blak one. if u do go wit chi then also get the chi silk infusion. leaves ur hair smelling good and evn silkier.


im using solia rite now but i used chi before and they both work the same for me... but solia costs less. and does the same thing as the silk infusion w/o it. of course my hair dont smell as good.
Use a flat iron. Just do not forget you are using it when answering the phone.
Buy a home perm kit follow, the direction to the exact letter except for putting perm rods in you hair. When you are done dry it with with low heat while brushing it straight. You don't want to frizz it so be very gentle. And from now on use only salon bought hair care products. Don't be chintzy Use those products every day for healthy hair. the other option is to find a stylist who specializes in perm and color. Good luck and happy Christmas
i have heard that ghd's are probably the best hair straighteners, but I've never tried them. Everyone says that they are the best ever. I have thick curly hair and i use the Babyliss ones they are 拢60 from Argos. They work great on my hair, it makes it dead straight. Good luck and merry Christmas!





Hope i helped, vote me for best answer? =) he he
go to folica.com and choose the japeneese hair straightners thay really work.
I'm not sure of a specefic hair straightner that's better than any other, but Sally's Beauty Salon should be able to assist you with that. Or go to your hairdresser and see what they recommend.
I have curly, coarse, generally poofy, frizzy hair.





The three product combo that has helped me a lot is the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny shampoo and conditioner and the Super Skinny Serum. They have helped manage the frizz and volume problem. I only wash my hair every 3 days or so, and I do have to alternate with other shampoos because this one will give me a rash if I use it too often. The serum works best if you blow dry your hair, and it makes it really soft and smooth once you've ironed it. 2-3 pumps usually does it for me (my hair is about 5-6 inches longer than shoulder length).
I have hair that's ultra-thick, and freakishly wavy. I have an FHI, and it works wonders! It doesn't make my hair frizzy, and it heats up in a few seconds. You may have to put the setting of heat higher depending on how thick and curly it is, but mine goes up to 450 degrees F. I set mine to 370 and it straightens perfectly. If those get to pricy, a CHI is the next best. My friend has one, and it straightens her curly hair fairly well. (Granted she had to wake up an hour earlier to get it straight.) And for frizz I use Garnier Fructis Smoothing Milk. Since my hair is really frizzy, mine is strong. Hope this helps!
Well there's PLENTY of great hair straighteners out there.. but they all come with a price. Like they're overpriced, or they fry your hair. Even though all straighteners ruin your hair there are some that do it worse then others.. anyway I paid 40$ for mine and it works like a 200$ one! I have thick curly hair as well but when I use mine it's basically pin straight =) The brand is Remington. =) Good luckkk
go to sally's beauty salon. or go to walmart and bet a conair hair straightner!

No comments:

Post a Comment