Thursday, February 2, 2012

What is a good, inexpensive hair straightener? (lots of answers please!)?

I have thick, curly hair a little bit past shoulder length. I have a really junky hair straightener right now that takes me ages to get it straight. When I do straighten it, it leaves my hair limp, flat, and dull. What is a good quality straightener for my kind of hair that is not too expensive (around 20 dollars maybe?) Thanks!What is a good, inexpensive hair straightener? (lots of answers please!)?
make sure you get one that is ceramic or ceramic coated. i have one by conair that works really good. i have thick curly hair too, but straighten it almost every day.What is a good, inexpensive hair straightener? (lots of answers please!)?
conair infinety flat iron is about $50 and the temp goes to i think 320. it can only be used on dry hair. i've had mine for about 2 years and i love it! it also has an auto shut off incase you leave it on. you can purchase it at target, walmart. etc
well i have a conair it heats up in a'bout a min works really well you can even usse it when its wet but i dont recomend doing that=)
remington wet to straight/ it is great my friend has really curly coarse thick hair and it works wonders on her hair
Remington Wet2Straight Hair Straightener.

I've had mine over a year, and it STILL

works like I just got it. Its around 25 dollars.

So i would think perfect for your budget.

Plus, you can use it on wet hair. Though,

everyone knows its not good to straighten

any kind of hair , when its when , because

hair is the most vulnerable when wet.

I guarantee if you buy this straightener

you LOVE it (=

Alos, it beeps when its ready.

And it turns off by its self when it gets

too hot , so if you leave it on by accident

dont worry ! haha , i did this soo many times.
wet to straight

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=/a>
Remington wet2straight

i just got one abouta week ago and it works great!!!

also, its around your budget. i got mine for about $30 but ive seen it cheaper at other stores for around $20-$25



hope this helps!
honestly you pay for what you get. my advice is check the maximum temp it needs to get up to at least 200c - 230c. thats why the ghd is so good. i have one thats similar it was about $150 aus. my hair is thick and wavy so i know what your going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment