Monday, February 6, 2012

What's the best hair straightener?? besides the CHI. something inexpenisve?

my hair is not a mess, i don't need to to spend $100 on a straightener.

so im talking like wal mart brands or anything...but a CHI

something to make my already somewhat-straight hair, nice and shiny



thanks :)What's the best hair straightener?? besides the CHI. something inexpenisve?
i use a babyliss pro and its fantastic!! spending alot on a straightener is not necisarily a bad thing, they last so long so its good to invest in a good one than having to buy a new one every time your cheap one breaks!!! if your still stuck on price, make sure the one that you buy has ceramic plates opposed to metal ones as they are less damaging to your hair:)

goodluck!



pls answer mine:

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind/a>What's the best hair straightener?? besides the CHI. something inexpenisve?
Do not get one from Wal Mart, because they suck! Get one from Sally Beauty. They have expensive ones and cheap ones that work so much better than Wal Mart or Target brands. I have a Revlon that works really well and I think it was like $40, but they also have cheaper than that. Just make sure you get one with Titanium plates, because they make your hair look healthier and shiner then the cheap ones would.
im biracial meaning uber thick hair and its hard to straighten i bought a helen of troy nano ceramic plated plates for $40 it goes to 430 degrees my hair is slick uber straight i couldnt believe it, its awesome, works just as good if not better then the HAI and CHI they use on my hair at the salon



like this but pink and white



http://www.hair-hot-tools.com/Hot_Tools_/a>
Try the Conair Steam Straighener, It really works and the straightness last for quite a long time. :)

If you aren't in for a little slurge, try going to TJmaxx and seeing what good deals they have there. I got a FHI there for 29.99 and it was originally like 60 bucks. :)

Hope I hleped.
Definately Remington straightners,

they are affordable but good quality,

I use remington wet 2 dry, but there are many other straightners available in that brand.

You can pick them up cheap on amazon.com

xx
I have a Revlon one that was pretty inexpensive I think...it works pretty well too; I use it almost everyday.
Iron
i like Bed Head :)

No comments:

Post a Comment