Monday, February 6, 2012

Where can I buy the best hair straightener?

i want to get a hair straightener but i dont wan't to pay a whole lot of money for it


i want a hair straightener thats works great amd costs from $30 - $50Where can I buy the best hair straightener?
I don't know where you live, but ULTA is great they have everything! Top of the line stuff all the way to the cheap stuff!Where can I buy the best hair straightener?
The price range you want is harder to find a good hair straightner in.





I recommend CHI, T3, %26amp; Solia But they start at $90 and Up


But they are ceramic and are better for your hair.





I guess at $50 dollars maybe a Hot tools straightner


they work ok, but dont hold the straightness as long.





But dont buy a conair they dont work good at all, and no very cheapy ones because they wont work and it will be a waste of money.
I have a bed head straightener and it works really good. it is the blue one.. but I paid 70 for it but they have them for cheaper.. If you look it up on google the website on there will tell you what stores they have them in.
Sally's Beauty Supply
Walgreens


CVS


Rite Aid


Sally's


Amazon.com


Target


Conair.com


Wal-Mart


KMart
i got mine from sears


it was 28 dollars and works great

No comments:

Post a Comment