Thursday, February 2, 2012

Which is better, a CHI or a GHD hair straightener?

I'm allowed a straightener for Christmas -- and price isn't an issue, so don't let that effect your answer.





Which is better, in your personal opinion? Which is better, a CHI or a GHD hair straightener?
Hey!





I know for a fact the a lot of people ask this question! It's everywhere!





Last year, I had trouble choosing between the 2 as well, and I did so much research. I found so much information, but then I came across the one review that completely changed my mind.





I bought the GHD and I still love it now. It works amazingly well!!!! So fast, so easy, and simple! It lasts so long, and is worth every penny. One day, I tried my friend's Chi, and hated it, I would have to straighten a piece at and time, and it makes your hair look really dry. Most people like Chi's because they just got it, or they never tried the GHD. I will never go back to using Conair or those cheep ones and Wal Mart! The GHD, as I say again, and worth every penny, and I promise you, you won't regret it. Which is better, a CHI or a GHD hair straightener?
I love my CHI il never go back to the walmart streighteners xD


i know alot of people dont like them, but i have super thick wavy curls and ive had the same one for 2 years, and it works magically.


in my personal opinion, deffinitly worth the price(that isnt a problem) so go for it xD
CHI is pretty amazing. the thicker ones are always better than the thin ones, especially for thick hair of course!
I've heard from numerous people that Chi is the best.





But you want a good reliable answer, I would ask your hair stylist.
i say, straighten it the natural way with shampoo and slow combing.
GHD
CHI. totally... they rock :D
a thick CHI
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment