Thursday, February 2, 2012

Will my hair straightener work in the USA?

If i have the correct adapter for the actualy plug, will the voltage also be changed enough to power my straightener?





USA Voltage = 110


AUST Voltage = 240Will my hair straightener work in the USA?
Some appliances (like hair dryers, straighteners, etc) have a small switch on them that says 110/220 or similar. That will switch the voltage for you. If not, then just buy one here in the states. Some hotel rooms even have hair dryers in them. But you can probably purchase an inexpensive one at Wal-mart or Target. There's a Target on Harbor Blvd. about 2 miles south of Disneyland, if you're staying around there.Will my hair straightener work in the USA?
No....it depends on whether your straightener will convert to different voltage automatically. And if you try to do that, it may break your straightener. I would suggest you buy one in the US. That's what I do when I travel to overseas.
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment