Monday, February 6, 2012

Can the Conair Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic鈩?Wet路Dry 2'; Hot Air Straightener become a regular hair straightener

and is it very similar to the Infiniti hair designer (Pink) I have that one and it does not work well for me. I don't want to make the same mistake by buying a similar type of product. In the straightener mentioned in the question, can you turn off the hot air setting and just use it as any other straightener. any help is appreciatedCan the Conair Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic鈩?Wet路Dry 2'; Hot Air Straightener become a regular hair straightener
i dont think it works so dont waste ur money on itCan the Conair Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic鈩?Wet路Dry 2'; Hot Air Straightener become a regular hair straightener
I don't know but I do know that Conair products in general suck. Try a Chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment