Thursday, February 2, 2012

Can i bring my hair straightener and blow dryer on a plane and through the airport?

lol i feel dumb askin thisCan i bring my hair straightener and blow dryer on a plane and through the airport?
yes you may.





You can also bring nail clippers, nail files, and liquids and gels such as hair spray and liquid foundation (albeit a small amount) in your carry-on (although there are special rules about liquids and gels - you have to declare them and they all have to fit inside 1 quart sized clear plastic bag and everything in that bag has to be in containers of 3.4 ounces or less)





It's amazing to see how few people actually know what you are allowed to have in your carry-on and what you aren't.





ps. you're not dumb for asking, better safe than sorry right? with all the rules that they've made and changed over the last years it's hard to keep up!Can i bring my hair straightener and blow dryer on a plane and through the airport?
Yes you may, I bring with me most of my hairstylist tools inside the cabin, cause I don't wanna loose of course, they my tools expert, they are some that are made of a particularly one material that they not allow it, but in 2009 I don't think they make it anymore...
Yes you can, just tell them if it beeps that you have a hair straightener and blow dryer in your suit case. I suggest puting the two items in an independent bag where you can take it out easily and not get attack by airport security JUST IN CASE!
I got stopped for having nail clippers with a nail file on them once. Apparently they think you can whip it out and clip someone to death.
Yeah you'll be fine, it's okay to ask though, the security has gotten so strict since 9/11.
nope. at least not the hair dryer. better just pack them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment