Thursday, February 2, 2012

What is a nice hair straightener?

I have a ceramic CHI, but after 3 years the power light flickers on/off when the wire is moved. I have a feeling it's going to die on me soon. It worked great while it lasted, and I would like to know what you guys say about Solias or Sedus. The price should preferably be around $100. =D



I have medium-long, very voluminous and wavy hair. It isn't coarse, but there still is a lot of thick, healthy hair!



Thank you in advance.What is a nice hair straightener?
Haha i will be the only guy answering this.



But it depend on the type of your hair. Cause different ones work different for different peoples hair. So from what you said i think the new Curlen iron thing lol, My sister bought it its good, Cause yeah i straighten my hair too :PWhat is a nice hair straightener?
i have a T3 Tourmaline. i think it works better than CHI.



';Tourmaline, a precious stone, generates up to 6 times more negative ions heating than traditional ceramic irons. The extra negative ions along with gentle far-infrared heat guarantee soft, smooth, frizz-free silky straight hair without heat damage.';



good luck.
I think the best straightners are tresemme

they come in a gift box with two other hair care products

hair straighnening balm

and hair protective spray



I starightened my hair yesterday and it is stilll shing,smoothand stariaght



I got mine for 拢15:00 but it does go up 2 220 degrees which is good 4 cheap starighners

they are normally 拢50:00

but stillgood bragain!!
Braun Satin hair is the best ceramic Straightener from braun here it is picture

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Piig/a>



it is also inexpensive
CHI is good ,however , GHD and Instyler are also amazing ,maybe you can try this two. and Instyler will make your hair looks shinier.
Try Hot tools Mine has lasted 4 years and is very inexpensive.
Why don't you try to check the marble ones? They are great for voluminous thick wavy or curly hair.
try the rimington shine therapy. read some amazing reviews. when my ghd's break im guna get them
CHI is a great brand but there are other ones too. try asking some good salons what kind of straightener they use.
Chi
im from the uk and i have PINK ghd's, google them,

No comments:

Post a Comment