Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Could you please help me choose which hair straightener to buy for my friend?

Its my friends birthday and i can afford one one of these:


Philips Tresemme Proceramic Jade Straightener


Nicky Clarke Kinder4Hair Ceramic and Tourmaline Straightener


BaByliss Pro Straight 220 Straightener


Remington Hair Essentials Ceramic Straightener


Toni %26amp; Guy 15mm Ceramic Narrow Iron





Out of these which one do you think is the best?


Thanks for your help xxCould you please help me choose which hair straightener to buy for my friend?
The Toni %26amp; Guy 15mm! Surprisingly the more narrow irons do a better job. I have both a narrow and wide and the wide is more difficult to use as far as straightening from the scalp.Could you please help me choose which hair straightener to buy for my friend?
my girlfriend uses a ceramic starightner. so i would say the Toni %26amp; Guy 15mm Ceramic Narrow Iron.





- is it weird for a guy to answer this question?
Toni and Guy's...I have it and it's fab! But whatever you decide, dont get the Babyliss, that is the shittiest one...I had Babyliss before the T%26amp;G and the T%26amp;G is just soooooooooo much better.
I have really thick curly hair and i have a babybliss pro and it works so good! so i would buy that one but it all depends on what type of hair your friend has.
Youre a good friend :D





I dont know any of the ones your talking about,


but id say either go with the Tresemme or the Remington since those are both great brands.
Philips Tresemme Proceramic Jade Straightener
BaByliss Pro Straight 220 Straightener
Tresemme.
BaByliss


my remington hairdryer makes a funny smell
MY WIFE USES TRESEMME, AND


And it works great for her

















GOOD LUCK








............................
I have used the remington one, and it works as well as the expensive ones like Chi! It is really good. I am sure she will love the gift
if she has thick hair then nick clark would be the best but if she has thin hair then tony and guy
toni and guy
i say tresemme
toni %26amp; guy there hair salon is great
I would go with the babybliss as long as it's ceramic

No comments:

Post a Comment