Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What is the best hair straightener?

I've tried CHI (not available with tourmaline), and FHI, but my ultimate favorite is the Sedu Original Model 1 1/2'; (not the new Revolution model). It costs $115 on Folica.com with free shipping and a 2 year warranty. There is a 1'; model that runs for $108. Folica.com is the ONLY online retailers of Sedu products.





The Sedu flat irons have ceramic/tourmaline plates, which emit loads of negative ions and infrared heat. This type of heat is less damaging than that of regular ceramic plates. Plus, Sedu flat irons have super shiny scratch-resistant plates that glide through your hair like butter - no kidding! I looove mine so much and will never stray from it! :o)





Oh, one more thing! Sedu changed all their flat irons so that they now come with strong, thick, and straight cords that don't swivel and cause shorts like the CHI's do. So good!





***A bad thing about GHD's is that they do NOT come with a temperature control setting. In other words, whatever temperature it is set at is what you're stuck with. For some people the set temperature may be too hot or in some cases not hot enough. You definitely want to have the option of changing the temperature on your flat iron.





To see before and after pics of my hair using the Sedu, please go here:





http://makeupalley.com/m_74313886What is the best hair straightener?
without a doubt - the GHDs - it heats up in 7 seconds and has superb ceramic plates that wont damage the hair while giving it an gorgeous shine. Its really pricey tho - around 150 USDs :(





GHD's should be sold at your hairdressers, if not you can buy them over the internet at ghd.com. Babyliss is available everywhere even walmart.What is the best hair straightener?
Hey I am ancutally a hair dresser.


and i advice shampoo and conditioner wise, that KMS Californa flatout chapoo and conditioner work well.


also Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie is good to put on your hair while it wet as when you dry it and straighten it will not burn.


also the best straightener is a Baby bliss, dont listen about all this GHD stuff, as the GHD range are very ordaniary. Baby bliss is ceramic and takes about 20-30 secs to heat up, then straightens smoothly.,


my advice, dont go for a ghd like everyone says.


good luck


^__^
Sedu.





For years I have always kept my hair short. The longer it grew the curlier it got. The sides would puff out and curl which gave me a look that was undesirable. After many attempts to straighten the sides, using numerous products all of which never worked. After a few hours the curl just came back and looked goofy. I read many reviews, seeing all who posted pictures and wondered, is this for real? Very skeptical I purchased one and couldn't wait to use it. Well, I can assure you that my first use took very little time and found it to be easy to use. Every unwanted curl targeted is gone with soft straight sides that flow back and stay straight. This is the best hair straightening system on the market as far as I am concerned and will never use anything else again.





I should tell everyone that finishing crçŒĞme is necessary if you want silky soft hair. I usually take my shower in the morning daily, shampoo with MATRIX sleek.look, condition leaving it in for at least two minutes, rinsing it completely out, towel drying then sleek.look smoothing system Lite #3. Putting a small dab working it into my hair, blow-drying by sectioning out layers with a separating brush. I try and not get it two dry, as this will dry out areas to be heated with the straitening iron. Once this is completed I style my hair using a paddle brush, apply just a little hair spray and off I go. My hair is smooth, soft and silky but more importantly straight.
if you have any type of kink in your hair you can find a African American hair salon and ask for a child relaxer its chemicals that relax your hair to straight...you can swim and wash your hair with this in and it still stays straight...but you have to wait about four days before you get it wet.
It varies from person to person. If you have really frizzy, curly hair that poofs (a lot) like mine, use a ceramic hair straightener. Those ones rock ^_~. Avoid any kind of hair straightener made out of silver; they will burn your hair, and they don't work as well as others.
If you're talking about products to put on your hair, then you definitely need to try Redken's Smoothdown. I have naturally curly hair that I use only a round brush to dry and people think I use a flat iron!





Give it a try and let me know how it works!





Good luck!
Sedu. I have curly hair and had been using a cheap flat iron. It was giving me hair breakage and drying my hair out. I bought the Sedu hair straightener a few months ago. It is easy to use, leaves my hair shiny and ';dead straight'; within 5 minutes of use (after blow drying).
Ceramic GHD


works like a charm :D
Sedu is the best. That's what my hair stylist uses. I've tried many flat irons (CHI, TCP, T3 and GHD).
  • pimple treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment