Monday, February 6, 2012

How to make you hair feel and look healthier with using hair straightener?

Whenever i wash my hair i use garnier fructis shampoo and conditioner. I just let is air dry and then i straighten it but after i straighten is i use biosilk to make my hair soft but my hair still feels damaged and not soft and not looking healthier. I do have some split ends but sometimes whenever i see some i just pull the split end out. Help me to make my hair feel and look healthier!!!How to make you hair feel and look healthier with using hair straightener?
I have been straightening my naturally curly hair for about 3 years and I recently had to cut my hair short like up to my shoulders b/c of it. It's great now and healthy and I continue to straighten it b/c I know now that you really have to use something on your hair before you straighten it so you have something to protect against the extreme heat. I also use a Chi straightener which is the best but prolly the most damaging. I also leave conditioner on my hair for like 5 minutes that helps your hair saturate the conditioner depending how damaged it is. I use Neutrogena triple moisture conditioner and jus recently bought john frieda's blonde shampoo that is moisturizing. They work well together. biosilk is a good product to use prior to straightening any kind of shine spray will work. Just remember to get it trimmed to prevent breakage and use a deep conditioner. Also if you color your hair or get highlites that will just add to the damage. Thats what happened to me. Don't let that happen to you.How to make you hair feel and look healthier with using hair straightener?
use a better conditioner. Always put a leave in protector in before styling. pantien makes an excellent product that you cannot feel or see.





throw away your iron if it isnt ceramic. gold plated ones will kill your hair.





always give you hair a few days every week to rest. Use a hot oil treatment, or an over night conditioner. Always use shampoos for dry damaged hair, even if yours isnt, it will keep you hair healthier.
use a different hair straighter get the sedu at www.sedu hair .com it really good
I use a Dove shampoo made for dry hair. It really helps my hair get silkier, and not so dry. Or you can just use a little bit more conditioner and leave it in there for a minute or two. What else helps is if you color your hair from a box the little tube of conditioner works wonders for hair.
Try getting your hair cut, first of all, then ask your hairdresser for some product to put in your hair BEFORE you straighten it, and it protects your hair from the intense heat of the flatiron. Personally, I use redkin (something like that, anyways), and I've been straightening my hair daily for 4 months and still get compliments on how soft it is...





Good luck, and I would talk to your hairdresser!!
u put dirt on ur hair u wash it w/ piss and u rinse in the toilet

No comments:

Post a Comment