Monday, February 6, 2012

How do you straighten your hair without a hair straightener?

ive had my straightner for a couple of years now n its worked really good..but today as i was going to use it it stopped heating up so im kinda pissed because my straightner is very essential to me so can anyone please let me know any solution to how to straighten hair without one atleast till i get a new one..How do you straighten your hair without a hair straightener?
After you get out of the shower and your hair is wet, you could blow dry it straight with a round brush. That will make it straighten a little. But I can't guarantee it will look very good. Blow drying your hair might make it poofy.





If you can, try buying a cheap straightener at your local drugstore or walmart/target for like $10-$20. At least then you'd still be able to straighten your hair until you can buy a high quality straightener.How do you straighten your hair without a hair straightener?
buy a new one. and most likely if its cheap its cheapyy. :]





curling irons work.


gel and mouse works.


:]]]]]
clothing iron trust me it works even better me and my friends used to do eachothers hair when we were younger lol one would lay down and one would straighten in with the iron lol but it really works better and its quicker
Blow dry it. Take a brush, grab some hair and blow dry down. It will give your hair more volume.





Danyelle:: Did you watch Michell Phan's video? lol!
Wash your hair


Take a blowdyer and work it on your hair after stretching it


(It takes time but works)
maybe try using a curling iron...just run in straight down your hair like you would a straightener...that's all I got...good luck :)
I have not idea but i know how to curl your hair with paper bags!
blow drying works as gud as a hair straightener....
use a regular iron and iron your wet hair once you get out of the shower

No comments:

Post a Comment