Saturday, February 4, 2012

I need the best ceramic tourmaline hair straightener?

I have been looking at Sedu, FHI, GHD and Solia... which is the best or is there a better one out there ... pirce is not an issue ... i have think curly kinky hair ... if you have a specifc model please leave it here as well ... im looking for a higher ned straightener because i feel it will give the best results.I need the best ceramic tourmaline hair straightener?
FHI? do you mean the CHI? lol



anyways I have a CHI and it works really great. it heats up in about 30 seconds.



yes, it works great...but i'm not sure if it's worth the cost. my mom bought mine for about $120.00. i would have rather bought the maxiglide instead if i had found about the price earlier. [but the maxiglide is also expensive]



there's also a cheaper brand, but i think it probably works as good as the chi. i found it at sally's beauty supply on sale for $60.00

here's the link to see other people's comparison of the gvp ceramic falt iron compared to the chi

http://www.sallybeauty.com/ceramic-strai/a>



i have thick hair, but when i use my chi, it kinda makes my hair thinner, but not extremely thin.



it sometimes leaves my hair frizzy. you need to buy the biosilk/silk therapy product and apply it before or after [i use it after] you straighten your hair.



i don't get split ends from the chi and it hasn't slowed the growth of my hair.



but if you look at the videos in youtube of people's opinions of the different straighteners you mentioned, you'll find out that they all pretty much can do the same thing: straighten as well as curl your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment