Saturday, February 4, 2012

What is a good hair straightener?

Up to $120 but I don't want to spend THAT much but I will if I have to.



I want a hair straightener that can curl my hair as well, make it sleek, healthy, and not having to wait to long for it to heat up.



And I want one that has good reviews, nothing saying about bad hair damage, and any thing that worked well with your personal experience.What is a good hair straightener?
Okay, MOST people will say the Chi partially because--it does give great results and is fairly cheap($100 average)..But it breaks really easy and you can't adjust the heat settings..Which sucks.

You can read reviews here;

http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1/a>



I would suggest a SEDU!

It works THE best. And it has set your own temperatures, and leaves your hair silky smooth.

Check it out;

http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1/a>



As you can see-i think..Hah..That it has more star thingys.



Hope this helps!What is a good hair straightener?
CHI- works great, lasts long and is about 100$, depending where you get it and if you get 1 inch or 2 inch
CHI. %26lt;3
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment