Saturday, February 4, 2012

I need a hair straightener, that doesnt need to be plugged in to heat up. I need it for travelling?

Not a straightener thats cordless but has to be plugged in to heat up. I need a straighterner that I can heat up by a switch, so it would most likly be battery operated. I need it for travelling, in car, on a plan, and anywhere else that theres no plug sockets...oh andPrefably not too large...



Any ideas where I can get one? Links would be good thanks.I need a hair straightener, that doesnt need to be plugged in to heat up. I need it for travelling?
Not sure if you can take gas stuff on to a plane anymore, but you can get gas powered hair straighteners, Babyliss do one called the ';Portability Ceramic Gas Straightener';, this site sells them for 拢16.99



http://www.justbeautifully.co.uk/brand-b/a>I need a hair straightener, that doesnt need to be plugged in to heat up. I need it for travelling?
Try a search on Cordless Travel Straighteners.
I bought a set from Boots a couple of years back. They were Braun I believe %26amp; powered by gas cartridges. To be honest they were rubbish.
Try Boots the have a great range of Straightners my boss got a cordless one from there
ummmm salons sell them

No comments:

Post a Comment