Saturday, February 4, 2012

Whats the best hair straightener for long, thick hair?

My hair is past my shoulders and is pretty thick in the back. I need a straightener that will quickly heat up and get the job done.Whats the best hair straightener for long, thick hair?
CHI!!!!!!!!!!Whats the best hair straightener for long, thick hair?
Girl I have the same problem. I couldn't possibly be any whiter and I've got some mega ';afrocentric'; hair! or what my old hairdresser liked to call a ';lovely Jew Fro';, lol........ anyway, I didn't want to pay a ton of money for a ';chi'; straitener so I went to my local Sally Beauty Supply... I paid like forty five bucks for a CERAMIC FLAT IRON ';jilbere'; is the brand... it gets hot as hell fire in less than a minute. and now that I've been using it for about 3 years my hair dries almost totally strait-- which I would have NEVER believed would happen. Anyway, I put it on 35-45' (otherwise it will fry the **** out of your hair), you may want to start at like 25. No sense in damaging ur hair any more than u have to. Anyway, and make sure you use a good OIL on your hair to protect it from the heat. I go to cvs (and sometimes the dollar store has it) and get Hollywood Beauty brand oil. It's good for your scalp, nails, skin, etc.. it's multipurpose. it's like 3 bucks. just takes a lil bit. I use it as a deep conditioner too... anyway, a good haircut every 6wks helps. . . ( thinning it out EVERY OTHER CUT is a good way to keep it under control)...... DO NOT LET THEM ';TEXTURIZE'; IT OR RAZOR CUT IT!!! USING THE FLAT IRON ON UR HAIR AFTER THAT KIND OF CUT WILL MAKE IT LOOK LIKE CRAP. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY). ... if you have any other questions... hit me up at soulfax@yahoo
A herstyler. go to www.herstyler.com its a really good and it heats up pretty fast cuz it goes up to 400 degrees ferenhiet.
chi straightners work the best! my friend has super thick and long hair and it always looks great (she has to straighten her hair every day) so ithink that one would work!
CHI!


I have thick hair,


and it heats up very quickly


and straightens beautifully.
I use a Paul Mitchell one and it works great. I have extremely long and thick hair too :)
CHI!! or sedu!!!! xD ^^kendal
chi :)
go to the salon
I agree with everyone else,





CHI.





hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment