Thursday, February 2, 2012

I need some good scene haircuts and a really good hair straightener.?

im going to a new school and i want to stand out!! its a catholic school though, so im not allowed to go crazy with dying my hair. so no fun colors like pink and blue :[ i think im allowed to have highlights. i also i need some styling tips and the name of an awsome hair straightener. I need some good scene haircuts and a really good hair straightener.?
Most scenies Have choppy layers and bangs of any sort.


Search though myspace, you'll find plenty of them.





I use a con air but it doesn't keep my semi-thin hair straight all day, but my friend uses the same one with her thick hair and it lasts all day. so It all depends.





You can buy a $100 salon one it you want it really nice. I need some good scene haircuts and a really good hair straightener.?
the sedu is the hair straightener i use, it works great
GET A CHI, like for real girl.





they are amazing, and are way cheap on amazon or overstock.
the chi.
oh man is anyone gonna stop with the scene sshitttt haha its garbage

No comments:

Post a Comment