Thursday, February 2, 2012

I need to buy a GOOD but not so expensive hair straightener, help?

So I need a new hair straightener, but I want to buy one that works GOOD, that wont burn my hair like crazy, but at the same time I'm not looking to spend $150 on one either. Any one out there know any good, not so expensive hair straighteners?I need to buy a GOOD but not so expensive hair straightener, help?
Invest in a SEDU :)

they're really amazing, they save you so much time, they're worth the price.

You can get one for as low at 110 $ ,

and at folica.com i'm pretty sure yu get a free mini one as well :)



honestly, it's the best straightner i've ever had :)





i feel like an advertiser.

lmfao.I need to buy a GOOD but not so expensive hair straightener, help?
I recomend the $30 dollar wet to dry remington straigtener! like my self i dont like spending $100 on a straightener, so when it was time for me to buy new ones, i decided to buy the wet to dry and it was GREAT!!! when im on a rush and dont have time to blow dry i just straighten it right away and after my hair is soft and very straight! you can buy it in walmart or target
well on things like hair straighteners

you have to be willing to spend alot on it

like maybe $90 or $100 because if you buy a cheap one

it will burn your hair



so i suggest this kind:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ifyEICuoL._SS500_.jpg



its called colorful seasons



thats the kind i have and it works really well

you can get it at those booths at the mall or online probably



and maybe you can ask for it for christmas if you dont have

the money

i got mine for my birthday



or if you want a cheaper one try going to ulta
Hello ,you can get CHI or GHD ,these two are the best of hair straighteners . such as Dark/Pink GHD MK4 styler flat hair straightener iron ,blue digital 1 inch CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Straightener iron .they are really good ,I would most definitely recommend it to you.
the instyle rotating iron works well. i have one myself..its about 120 but you may can find one on ebay cheaper. they range 36-80 on there..hope this helps. ebay link:

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40%26amp;_trksid=/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment