Saturday, February 4, 2012

My hair straightener is starting to smell icky when I use it...?

It's 2 years old but it still works really well so I don't want to buy a new one but it's starting to smell pretty nasty when I turn it on. I've tried cleaning it but it doesn't seem to help all that much. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it (other than Febreze, haha)My hair straightener is starting to smell icky when I use it...?
if it smells like it is overheating then you seriously want to get a new straightener. i cannot think of anything else that would cause a flat iron to produce an ';icky'; smell? is the hot plate clean? something could possibly be ';cooking =/'; each time you heat it up! the smell of burning hair is also horrid. be sure thats not the problem.











be safe!My hair straightener is starting to smell icky when I use it...?
Time to invest in a new pair I think.
The reason why it smells 'icky' is because your hair hasn't been protected and your straighteners are 'melting' the ends of you hair. The smell is your hair being burnt. Clean your straighteners irons and get hair protection!
then , idk
u relii need a new hair straightener now. It is starting to over heat- if its a rotten burning smell. The maxii u shod keep yr straighteners is 3 yrs/wen they start to smell nasty lyk that. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment