Saturday, February 4, 2012

Quick question about my hair straightener?

ok for some reason every time i straightened my hair id get dandruff. ive stopped using my hair straightener for obvious reasons. anyone know why this is? it wasnt a cheap hair straightener either it was like 60 bucks.Quick question about my hair straightener?
no its not the straightner's fault

your scalp just got dry while you were using the straigthner becaue of the heat.

your probaly just sensitve to heatQuick question about my hair straightener?
I had this problem too. After I talked to my hairdresser, he basically just told me I needed to deep condition, that the only reason my hair was flaking was because it was dry.



Best of Luck!



answer mine please: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
Your hair was just dry. Try to use some good conditioner, it shouldn't be causing dandriff.





answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2/a>
it apparently has something in it that is either very drying or something you are allergic to.

No comments:

Post a Comment