Saturday, February 4, 2012

What is a better hair straightener? Amika or Corioliss?

Ok, I want to get one of these straighteners but, I don't know which one..

Can anyone tell me which on is better?? Thanks!What is a better hair straightener? Amika or Corioliss?
Hi!

I have a pink Corioliss Flat Iron. I have really thick, curly hair, and although I love it, sometimes I just want it straight. To be honest, it does a pretty good job at making it straight (which is pretty good, considering my hair texture!)



BUT... I know it is not the best straightener out there! The CHI is like a professional but really expensive straightener. And the Sedu is not as expensive, but it does work well. My sister has that brand and she absolutely loves it. It has a little adjustment for the temperature :]



Okay as for the Amika...i've never heard of it, sorry :[What is a better hair straightener? Amika or Corioliss?
I don't use neither but my friend uses Corioliss and her hair comes out amazing, + the curls it makes is cuteee



But i use the CHI, the one i bought only cost me $80

iT's really good



answer minee ?:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>
never heard of either one sorry
neither, baby bliss, blue
I bought the one on tv the kiyoseki. It's the best straightener I have ever used
i've used amika, and it's really good !
CHI, it is the best!
the one that is most expansive !! lol
neither ,CHI and GHD are best .

No comments:

Post a Comment