Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What is the best hair straightener? ?

I have curly hair and would like to purchase a good hair straightener. I am looking for one that doesn't damage my hair and doesn't take a long time to make my hair straight. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!What is the best hair straightener? ?
I have very kinky frizzy hair and I use a Hai hair straightener: http://www.folica.com/HAI_Convertable_d4/a> It's quite affordable for the quality, and my hair stylist uses the same one. I've used about five different straighteners through the years and this one is by far the very best. It's never broken and my hair never gets damaged by it. My hair stylists have told me I have impossible hair to straighten, but this does it in seconds. It also has ceramic plates which is important. Hope this helps!What is the best hair straightener? ?
The kiyoseki is the best straightner in the world trust me on this one.It can straighten and it can curl your hair if you want.And also when it hot outside your hair stays straight it will not frizz outside.This iron is also healthy for your hair.My hair is poofy frizzy SUPER curly and it works so good on my hair. I really cant live without it. To so see the commercial and reviews go to www.kstyler.com and if you have any questions you can always email me hope this helped.=)


if you have the money i would recomend GHD's thats what we use in our house hold and my step mum has a head full of curles and she straightens her hair within 10mins or so and they heat up in 10secs

but if u dont have 拢115 to spend on them then there is the remington ones for 拢17.99 which i usd to use and personally i think there just as good as the GHD's they also heat up in 30secs they both have a ceramic plate so they dont damage ur hair..

good look
We bought the Solia from folica.com which also sells other brands too. We bought the 1'; even though long curly frizzy hair because easier to work with that size. We also bought Biosilk products to use on hair before straightening for a smooth shiny look!



We've had ours for over a year with great results.



Have fun shopping...there are lots of great products out there! Just put the money into buying a good one up front... it's worth it!
they will damage your hair regardless of the brand. Just important that you get 1 with ceramic plates.

I got 1 from PBM and it works wonders tho.
the CHI

i guarantee it will work well

trust me =]

its kinda pricey ( about $200)

but it gets your hair from curly to PIN POINT STRAIGHT!
Sedu :D
Corioliss is your answer! my sister has frizy and very curly hair and now her hair is smooth straight.
The on eI have.. shi straightner DA BOMB
the chi straightener - ik alot of ppl will say this but im pretty sure im first


GHD! THEY ARE THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment