Monday, February 6, 2012

What kind of hair straightener/ flat iron do you use?

and what kind of hair do you have?What kind of hair straightener/ flat iron do you use?
I have a babyliss pro straightener, my hair type is thick, curly, and long.What kind of hair straightener/ flat iron do you use?
I have extremely curly hair and I have both a Chi and a Paul Mitchell, and have found the Chi is a better product
i have unruly cutly thick hair and i use the 170 dollar paul mitchell straightener....its amaziinnnggg!!!
i have a 2 inch remington flat iron it works really well i love it!
I use chi and i have naturally wavey hair. And my hair is thick, color treated.
I use ION and my hair is thick and wavy.
the ';big chi';


i have long, thick, oily hair.
chi.


i have soft, wavy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment