Monday, February 6, 2012

What kind/brand of flatiron/Hair Straightener should i use?

I have very thin hair and it lays on my shoulders its mostly straight but the ends seem to curl sometimes what would be the best one for me ?What kind/brand of flatiron/Hair Straightener should i use?
Chi is ok, but it doesn't have a very good life span Gvp is suppose to be better but quite pricey. but overall go for ceramic, I personally like long thin ones too. other people like the short fat ones though. I think the Thin ones give you a little more control and movement. and i love conair for everything hair. i've had my wet to dry thin straightner for 4 years now and it still works like a charm. and only paid 20 bucks for it





I have extreamly thick and poofy hairWhat kind/brand of flatiron/Hair Straightener should i use?
Don't use a wet to dry flat iron. It'll fry your hair. Get a ceramic flat iron with heat controls. You need to use lower heat on your hair. My hair is baby fine. I use a GVP because I can change the heat setting and it's more affordable.



http://www.sallybeauty.com/gvp-straightn/a>
my sister has the same expect her hair is longer. shes says that the best straightener she has ever use would be conair wet dry ceramic straightener
CHI. its always the best

No comments:

Post a Comment