Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello! Okay i just want to know what is the best hair straightener and hair protecting serum?

i have really wavy/think hair and the only brand i used was 'Conair Ceramic Technology' and that sucked! and everytime i would go outside it would start to frizz up again because of the cold weather, and i did use serum but that didn't work also, and i also need a straightener that won't break in less than a year since i use it almost everyday.





Thank you!!Hello! Okay i just want to know what is the best hair straightener and hair protecting serum?
I also have naturally thick and curly hair. I use Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum and mix it with Paul Mitchell Extra Body Mousse. The Super Skinny Serum acts as a thermal protectant and makes your hair glossy and shiny, the Extra Body Mousse provides just enough body so that your hair does not become too flat and lifeless after flat ironing. You have to get both of these product at a salon or from a licensed hair stylist. As for my flat iron I stick with Paul Mitchell and use the Pro Tools Express Ion 1.25 inch flat iron. It is ceramic and uses ionic technology. I have had mine for a year and use it everyday and it has held up amazingly well. They are fairly expensive but worth every penny. Hope this helps.Hello! Okay i just want to know what is the best hair straightener and hair protecting serum?
Solia. I used to have a chi and loved it, it worked really well but then i got the solia, it works just as well but damages my hair so much less. So i like the solia much more. I straighten my hair every day also. And chi silk infusion is very good to use in the ends of your hair. Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Luster Lotion is awesome after youve just straightened your hair put it in and it keeps it so soft all day. Believe me i have very unmanageable hair but it always looks beautiful thanks to these things (:
I have very thick hair and I use a higher end ';Bed Head'; straightener thats blue (I use it almost everyday) but the Chi is good too! I paid $70 for mine and its lasted me a few years no issues and it has temperature settings which is very important. Don't go for the cheap solutions because they don't last.





Second, Bio Silk by Farouk and Chi hair serum are the absolute best and they smell good too!
You should try the Amika. It's so good!! It has negative ions which will stop your hair from frizzing in humidity and cold weather. That's the main reason I bought one.


And for the serum, I use the Tresemme heat styling brand.





(PS The Amika is pretty pricey, but totally worth it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment