Monday, February 6, 2012

How do I pursuade my mom to let me buy this hair straightener?

http://www.amazon.com/Conair-CS19JCS-Ins/a>



I guess i could if i begged and begged. So maybe its my sister. Shes in 11th grade and got hers when she was in 9th. Im in 7th. She'll be all like thats not fair, she should wait! And my sister won't share her CHI while I just want a cheap one. Now, lets consider my hair , I have that ugly layered look where some hair is straight and somes wavy. BRUTAL! How can I get this hair straightener?How do I pursuade my mom to let me buy this hair straightener?
aww

do you have a babysitter, ask her to take you shopping :)



just talk to your mom, and tell her that you think that age isn't really important in this issue. just because you sister didn't want a straightener untill she was in 9th doesn't mean that you can't use one now.



but do not whine, no But mooommms and don't get angry if she says no. because that will get you a straight to not ever.



in the mean time, try to use your hairdryer to straighten. i have a layered cut too. and if i use a round brush i can pretty much get my hair all under control.



also i dont like that straightener. http://www.amazon.com/Conair-1-5-8-Ceram/a> a straightener like this, with a closed end instead of siccor style is a lot easier to use, and less awkward to hold.

i have one similar in red, it is super lightweight, and just as hot, if not hotter.How do I pursuade my mom to let me buy this hair straightener?
beg her!
I'm 16 and had some $80 (jibere)straightener that broke UGH! so for a temp replacement I bought a wet to straight one at Target for $25 but it works really good! I work at a Salon and a Boutique so i have an ok idea about whats good in a straightener :) so maybe babysit save the money(hard I know) and purchase it one min.....Oh its a Remington Wet2Straight GOOD LUCK! :)
Consider using more balsam too and buy the hair-straightener right away.
Maybe you can save up birthday/christmas, chore money and buy one yourself. OR ask your mom to half it with you after you save the money. That worked for my little sister who wanted to get a Zune.
explain to your mom that the price has been reduced. thats really what most moms have come to care about from what i have experienced ha
either just save your money or borrow your sister's chi until she complains so much that she wants you to get one. also do some research on the internet because although most people say a chi is the best, there are a lot of good ones out there and some crappy ones that you would be very dissappointed with.

you can get a decent one (def. not a CHI) for about $35 at walgreens or a similar store.
Since its not too much, you might want to consider saving your own money and buying it youself.
Honestly?



I have very very curly hair and I can guarantee you that particular unit wont be worth your time and money if your hair is like mine.



Its just as easy to use a curling iron and some ';Silk Works';

(which is about the same price by the way) and can be found in most stores.



Try that approach :-)
I have that hair straightener, and it is horrible. You can have mine for free.



But if you really want something and aren't able to have a job yet, then I would ask your Mum what she needs done around the house and volunteer to help her out, and tell her you will work for it!
Just save some money up %26amp; buy it, it's the easiest way.
you already know what to do. beg.
ask her can you get paid to do some kind of chore through the summer (like household stuff;dishes vacum etc)would you be able to save up and buy it!!!!!!!!!!i mean if you worked for it why should it matter!
ask her after you clean the house and cook supper:)
i'm 18. the same thing happened to me, i never got a flatiron until i was in 8th grade, and i had to pay for that. it was a crappy little white conair. now i have a CHI. anyways it doesnt look like you have much of a choice except show you're a good responsible girl to your mom, or just buy a battery operated one and use it once you get to school in the ladies' room if you must.
Make your hair look super ugly when you go out with your mom, lol maybe she'll consider it then!
don t beg, you need to give your hair space to grow, try another style for a couple of years, cause you' ll burn, dye, curl and straight your hair a LOT when you get older, so enjoy being a kid for now
Are you talking the hair flattener or a chemical straightener? Next time, you go to a stylist, ask her opinion.



Save up your money for one. Then tell Mom you'd like to buy one AND you have enough money. That will surprise her, no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment