Thursday, January 26, 2012

Anyone used gas powered hair straighteners?

I'm considering buying these cordless gas powered hair straighteners to use at a festival (not part of the whole roughing it spirit I know, but who cares :P)

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/a>

I was wondering if anyone has used gas powered straighteners before, and what you thought of them, the pro's and con's I guess.

Would be great if you've used those specific straighteners but I guess there wont really be much difference between those and some others.

:)Anyone used gas powered hair straighteners?
I have used the ones that had some sort of fluid in the curling irons and I must say...I was really disappointed ..They didn't get very hot and I know with a flat iron you need a pretty good level of heat to get the sleek straight look. My advise is not to get one ...maybe try a different hair style while you are gone or find a place with an electrical outlet



Hope this was helpful ~~~Anyone used gas powered hair straighteners?
NOPE
i think hair straighteners shouldnt b gas powered

No comments:

Post a Comment