Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is a good hair straightener?

I have really curly hair, and the straightener I have at the moment takes aaaaages to do the job.


And not really expensive would be handy, but not essential.What is a good hair straightener?
GDH Straighteners are really good, but really expensive. I have really curly hair natrually and I have a Remington straightener that works really well. I still have to straighten it in layers but its much quicker. It was under 50 dollars but works really well for me. Just look around, you'll find one ^.^What is a good hair straightener?
Why not try any of these?





Remington Hair Envy - $25


Revlon 1 ceramic - $30


Luxor on Location - $30


Conair Ceramic - $35





they're very cheap but they work fine, about 1minute-2minute heat up time
a GHD


it is worth it!! it doesnt take long to heat up and it really works


i know its pricey but its worth it.


u get what u pay for.


=]
Tressemme straightener,


its $40


x
the original CHI..you can get it for cheap $70 at beautychoice.com
not being a perv when i say this but uhhhh... have you seen There's Something About Mary? there goes... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment