Thursday, January 26, 2012

People who love chi hair straighteners! help me plz?

I haven't bought one, and I'm going to, money isn't really a concern. What is the best one to get? I heard something about a nano one? Also, how do I know what size to get (1 or 2 inch, etc) what different things can you do with the different sizes? I have fine color treated hair so I definitely am interested in temp control (sorry I am unaware if they all have that or not)


Anyways, thanks a lot for your help!, I'll be sure to leave points.


If anyone has recommends for a great therm protect that would be awesome too.People who love chi hair straighteners! help me plz?
I am a hair stylist and have had my chi for over a year with no problems. It is an excellent iron, Ive tried them all, the generics are no comparison. The only downfall is there is no temp. control, but the chi protective spray is EXCELLENT. I use my chi every day and no damage. Good luck, and dont listen to people who dont have experience with the product.People who love chi hair straighteners! help me plz?
you be best off asking someone who actually sells them. on here all youre gonna get is people telling you how much they like theirs when in reality its prob the only one theyve ever owned so what do they know. my only advice is the expensive ones are expensive for a reason. generally worth the money. they take care of your hair pretty well considering youre blasting it with an intense amount of heat daily. good luck
This will give you all the info you need: http://www.folica.com
get FHI heat, its BETTER and cheaper than a CHI.
i loveeee my chi(:


it's pink! haha.


like i said, i have a chi, and it's the 1 inch. the 2 inch is just bigger in size. No, the chi's arn't temp controled. for heat protector i use the ';44 iron guard'; which is a CHI product as well. it's a spray you put on dry hair before you flat iron. hope this helps!
honestly i wouldn't buy a chi they break really really easily go to sally's and get the ';generic chi'; thats seriously the name of it lol. yea but i have one and its awesome
I prerfer cheap hair straightener because it gives you the ';natural'; look and doesn't look like your straightened your hair because the chi makes your hair look paper-ish (super smooth) and i don't like that for some reason.. but if you're willing to pay a high price for a straightener, i prefer a sedu. if you get a chi, get the products made by chi. and don't get a wet to dry hair straightener.. it damages the crap out of your hair. plus, the chi isn't that great because the straightening plats slides off easily.. from what i heard cause it never happened to me.
well...i think you should get the one you can use on wet hair, so you dont always have to blow dry when its wet. all of them have good protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment