Thursday, January 26, 2012

JOSE EBER VS GHD HAIR STRAIGHTENERS - WHICH TO BUY?

I have VERY thick, dry, curly hair and invested in a pair of 'hd' straighteners off ebay a few years ago,which are basically a copy of ghds. they don't work anywhere near as well though (my sister has the real thing) and i'm now ready to upgrade.





HOWEVER i have a Jose Eber curling iron and it's absolutely fantastic, can't compliment it enough. And the Jose Eber straighteners seem to be half the price of ghds on ebay, for a brand new pair. So I'm not sure to go with. I certainly don't want to buy another cheapo pair only to have to upgrade again!JOSE EBER VS GHD HAIR STRAIGHTENERS - WHICH TO BUY?
Do a google search and look for consumer reviews for each one. I wouldn't buy something like this on Ebay, because there are too many fakes. Check out some of the beauty supply websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment