Thursday, January 26, 2012

HG aka (Hair Goddess) Hair Straighteners?

Has anyone tried them?? I recently purchased today as I am not 100% happy with my GHD. I mean it works great and everything but I have fine hair and the GHD seems to be creating damage, especially on the ends of my hair. As my GHD does not have a variable temperature dial I can't adjust temp to suit my hair type. Another pet hate of mine. GHD keep bring out more and more new designs yet the features are the same. Hasn't anyone told them that have a monitorable temperature dial is necessary for some people??? Otherwise a great productHG aka (Hair Goddess) Hair Straighteners?
Do you put heat protectant spray in your hair?


That prevents damage.





I've never hear of HG straightners, but why not give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment