Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is a good hair straightener that you can get at walmart?

I mean the Walmart store NOT Walmart.com. Please tell me the brand and model name, the price, and if you like it. Thanks!What is a good hair straightener that you can get at walmart?
i don't know much about hair straighnters being a guy and all but keep in mind











you get what you pay forWhat is a good hair straightener that you can get at walmart?
i have the vidal sasson and i love it...its black and 2 in. in width and i payed $25...i think they also have it at walgreens!
well im flat ironing my hair at this


moment with a falt iron from walmart


and it is pretty qud


flat iron


its a tiny one its says porcelain series


the heat qoes up to 30


i dnt know the price thoqh srry


[鈾
Revlon works well.


I got one from there yesterday and my hair is pretty straight.


I think it is around 20 dollars.



I dont know if they have this at Walmart but a Chi! Its the best and its kinda expensive but its great!
a mike hunt straightner


it costs $29.95


ive loved it since i bought it 2 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment