Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Best hair straighteners under $100????10 points?

ok my remington straightener which ive had for about 6 months, just stopped working, (doesnt hav a refund btw), it worked great on my hair, so whats a good hair straightener thats goes over 210 degrees, and is under $100, please dont say GHD, i cannot afford one, so its out of the question lol, i heard the sudu ones r good?but i dont think their avaiable in australia??

is the VS sassoon good??

i have long thick curly hair!!!

thanks xx

and i can buy off ebayBest hair straighteners under $100????10 points?
I just bought a Conair one today for about $40. Like I said, first day getting it, but my friend has the same one and I have used it before and I think it is wonderful, especially for $40. It has a wet and dry function and temperature settings up to 475 degrees I believe.Best hair straighteners under $100????10 points?
Folica has Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Irons for $79.99(%26amp; free shipping) right now.

http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1/a>



And the CHI Ceramic Flat Iron with Iron Pouch Value Pack is also $79.99(%26amp; free shipping).

http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d2/a>
I think you should choose chi hair straightener. You can see this chi flat iron http://hairstraightenercare.com/product_info.php?products_id=182

This product cost $99 only. And they are having free shipping option with any purchase.
I bought mine at Wal-Mart for about 20 and have had it for almost 3 years. It is by Conair
i like the got2 b one. I have thick wavy hair and it works well on mine :)
CHI

No comments:

Post a Comment