Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Best hair straighteners under $100????10 points help?

my remington straightener which ive had for about 6 months, just stopped working, (doesnt hav a refund btw), it worked great on my hair, so whats a good hair straightener thats goes over 210 degrees, and is under $100, please dont say GHD, i cannot afford one, so its out of the question lol, i heard the sudu ones r good?but i dont think their avaiable in australia??

is the VS sassoon good??

i have long thick curly hair!!!

thanks xx

and i can buy off ebayBest hair straighteners under $100????10 points help?
I have a remington, and I think they have the best straighteners. I would just buy another one of those. I also have long thick curly hair and my remington is the only straightener I've ever had that made my hair the way I wanted.Best hair straighteners under $100????10 points help?
I think you should go with the Ozon hair straighteners.. they are under $100 and are amazing!

Features titanium, tourmaline, and ceramic plates which are moisture attractors and will give your plates even heating. It's pretty much comparable to the Sedu but it only has a one year warranty and does not come with all the extra stuff the Sedu comes with.. Check out ozonhair.com and folica.com

Great websites to look at reviews.

Don't go for the Conair straighteners.. they're crap! I used to own one and my hair was so damaged from it.. also pulled out my hair and made it dry.

I've never heard of tresemme straighteners though.. but I'd suggest Sedu or Ozon.. I own a Sedu and my friend owns a Ozon.. they're amazing.
HAI is nice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAI-Convertable-Hair/a>
I'm using CORTEX, pink in colour. I bought it in the states for $90 at those booths/kiosks at the mall. I don't know if they have it in Australia.
Have you heard of ISO international straighteners?

I just bought one at the mall for 79 dollars it is awesome! but I don't know where you could find one in Australia.
Chi brand is the best!

Here (US), they run about $102 though!

I (and my stylist) swear by them!!
lol I was just going to say GHD. I just invested in one myself. CHI is also very good and you can find it online for $80.

No comments:

Post a Comment