Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Buying from JNRH.COM -GHD Hair Straighteners-?

Hey I was wondering if anyone has brought a GHD from JNRH.com??????????


The website seems a bit simple and doesnt explain much about shipping, delivery etc.Buying from JNRH.COM -GHD Hair Straighteners-?
I love my GHD mk4 so I think it is deffinetely worth the price! I just checked out that site and honestly I wouldn't buy from there they look to cleanly set up, just weird to me. Check Ebay for good prices just make sure they are genuine!Buying from JNRH.COM -GHD Hair Straighteners-?
if i were you, i wouldn't buy GHDs. they are over expensive, and you can get other, cheaper straighteners that work just as well, as well as having 3 year guarantees and harming your hair less.


I would suggest the babyliss cordless 230, which i have, because it is really effective, and i got it for only 拢15 at comet. it also has many heat settings and goes up to 230 degrees.


good luck and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment