Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cheap Hair straighteners?

I never thought I'd be asking this...since I always oppose to people getting cheap hair straighteners (Around 30 bucks or something) and I always recommend they just save for a more expensive one.





I need to know which hair straightener (Ceramic plated preferably) is relatively good but cheap as well. I was using a Fhi for two years until it burnt out today and I have a concert to go to tomorrow and I also don't have a hundred bucks to spare due to the cost of tickets, food, etc etc.





So I'm looking for highest heat, Full ceramic or plated (since this is a cheap one). (Metal plated of any kind is a definite no)Cheap Hair straighteners?
I've had cheap ones and they've all fried my hair. Can you borrow one for the concert?





Do you know someone who is a hairstylist? They can buy things cheaply at beauty supply stores not open to the public. Maybe someone would offer to pick one up for you. Cheap Hair straighteners?
I just bought a remington sleek and curl at Wal-Mart for 40$ and it works great for curling and straightening
  • facial blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment