Saturday, January 7, 2012

Do MEN use hair straighteners?

I use hair straighteners and I'm a bleach blonde, baby!


http://www.sonicslang.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/19/crocker.jpg


Are blonde guys hot?Do MEN use hair straighteners?
Yea i would guess. And yes you are blonde and hot you look good in blondeDo MEN use hair straighteners?
Nothing wrong with a guy taking care of himself and trying to look good. Lots of guys use straightners, the big girls blouses are the ones who are too scared to use products thought of as womens products : )


Hot guys are hot, doesn't matter what colour their hair is : )
Yeah u can get those mini GHD's for men lol.


My best friends brother used to always bring his hair straightners when he came down to see her, and this boy in my tutor group straightens his hair every day :L


Hair straightners rule the world! lol
I know men who do and they're not even gay.
I did for prom, because she wanted me to. But then again I have pretty long hair.





(longer than in my old pic)
only the girly boys...
Never,,,and never would,,
yes.





and some blonde guys are hot.
yes


depends
yes they do use straightners...


and no, ginger men are hot!! zz
my boyfriend does!!
I don't!
My brother does, he's so vain..
Yea they do theres a pair made for them..there really thin..my fella use to use them till he grew up lol
yup i straighten my hair from time to time and im a guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment