Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Does using a hair straightener on my hair every 2 days on the lowest temp of 140 less damaging to my hair?

Compared to full heat of like 200 degreesDoes using a hair straightener on my hair every 2 days on the lowest temp of 140 less damaging to my hair?
That's less damaging compared to a lot of other people.


But either way, it *does* somewhat damage your hair.


Make sure to use a heat protectant!


Like the Chi Silk Infusion or Tresemme heat protectant spray.Does using a hair straightener on my hair every 2 days on the lowest temp of 140 less damaging to my hair?
Yes! You should be sure to use a heat protectant such as Dove heat defense or CHI 41 Iron Guard. You should also be using a moisturizing shampoo/conditioner such as Bed Head Moisture Maniac or Sunsilk Hydra TLC.
Yeah, a bit, but it's still going to be fried!


Make sure you use a heat protection spray before!
Yes. If you us any heat products, overtime it will damage your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment