Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Good hair straighteners ?

I really want a good quality hair straightener, but i don't want to spend more than $250.



is ghd a good brand?

and what do you think about the original one??

here's a link http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?/a>



if you are a hairstylist or have a lot of experience, please tell me if it's worth the money



PS: i have natural hair (that's never been dyed), and it's shoulder-length.



thanks so muchh! =)Good hair straighteners ?
Try the Conair Infiniti Steam Straightener

Its about $100

The best hair straightener I ever got

And I have thick wavy hair

And it doesn't damage your hair =)

Here's the link that tells about it

http://www.conairsteamstraight.com/home_/a>

You can return it if you don't like it

http://www.folica.com/Infiniti_Ionic__d4/a>

Hope I Helped =)Good hair straighteners ?
as a hair stylist i recomend the chi i have been useing this one for years %26amp; i love it! http://www.mobile-blue.com/farouk-flat-iron-nano-edition-p-267.html?osCsid=1b125554bc091fcc81efa3453d852d27 it's the best flat iorn i ever used
yes they work really really good on my hair and my hair is to my shoulders i have one
omg i love my straightner that i got its call Sedu ionic ceremic straightner
def GHD its the best, without a doubt
the chi. it's the best and it's 100% ceramic so it doesn't burn your hair. its 150$ and worth every penny. its what i use and if you use the silk infusion before you straighten your hair it will make it silky soft smooth and it will smell delicious =]
Definitely go with the GHD...
it works really good with my hair !
The best ones come from Hair salons and Hair places like the sallyee places. Revlon ceramic straighner works well too.
ghd is the best, as are their products! please make sure you use heat protection as virgin (untreated) hair is easy to damage.
I see Provillus Hair Loss Treatment for Men and women as very good because it has very valuable properties.



Why not go for it to prove me wrong or wright?
chi is awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment