Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hair straighteners ?? Please help?

I'm a guy.... I have a bit of wavy hair... ok





and when I get all hot and my gel or what ever wears out my hair tries to flip up ( when I'm wearing hat ) and it gets a bit puffy





ok So I'm going to buy a hair straightener to hopefully fix the problem





I really dont want to spend much money on it... and am probably just going to pick it up from walmart or something





so I was wondering what is it that makes on better than the other and what should I be looking for





and if you know of one that works good ??





please help..





any info would be appreciated





like I said dont want to spend much..





thx





btw I'm not gay.... I just want my hair to look different lolHair straighteners ?? Please help?
I think chi's are the best. They are a bit expensive, but they last longer so it really saves money in the long run!Hair straighteners ?? Please help?
You should trying buy a flat iron from conair! It should ne only about 13$! And a lot of people using it! Even me, i think it work really well and it good so perfectly! I can straight my whole head in 10 minute! So i think you should get that one, it cheap and work amazing!
first just bc you want to straighten your hair doesn't mean you're gay





second a chi if not a conair its yellow and black and thin but works great

No comments:

Post a Comment