Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hair straighteners, which one?

I have been looking for a hair straightener and as y'all know there are many out there. I am just at a loss as which to buy. Several people have told me to NOT buy those at Wal-Mart. I have been reading reviews on the Folica site and am really torn between the Chi and Sedu. The GHD just seems a lil pricey for me. This will be my 1st straightener as my hair has always been permed. Any help is appreciated. I have long (down to the top of my butt) but thin hair. Thanks in advance!Hair straighteners, which one?
I personally am in love with the Chi, I've had mine for almost 2 years now and so far have absolutely no complaints with it.Hair straighteners, which one?
I have a really good thing for you its the Conair Infiniti Steam Hair Straightener. It straightens your hair without damaging it, because it uses steam to straighten your hair not heat!! I got it and it made my hair super straight, silky, smooth, shiny, and healthy.





It's $100.00
Chi and ghd are the best, but if you want something not as pricey try the ion.

No comments:

Post a Comment