Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hair Straighteners?

Is there any hair straighteners that have worked well and not frizzed hair/damaged it? Under 50$?Hair Straighteners?
Personally I have to say my Chi nano. It was $140, it like because I don't have to worry about it damaging my hair as much as the cheaper ones and it get's hot quick.





If you go cheap, get one that is ionized, and not too plasticy. Buy a good anti-friz before, one wet hair and styling cream after you straighten to restore the shin. I like John Fredia.Hair Straighteners?
i have a BedHead and it works great. and pretty much anything by conair that is ceramic is great
i like gold n hot . its like 30
OMG T-STUDIO BY REMINGTON IT WORKS AMAZING ONLY $36 AT TARGET!!!!!


IT IS THE BEST!!


has up to 400 degrees of heat


you can set it as 10, 20, 30, 40, all the way up to 200.


I LOVE IT!
bedhead
im not sure how much they cost but CHI straightners are great! but i think its over fifty dollars... still, beauty is a commitment.


if u have no option on the price limit, then just use a less quality one and after ur done straightening smooth it over with styling cream

No comments:

Post a Comment