Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hair Straighteners?

im looking into buying a new hairstraightener.


i currently own a Remington Wet2Straight.





from what ive heard in research, i think im going to purchase a Sedu Flat Iron.





what kind do you own?


does it keep your hair straight all day?


is it ceramic?


do you recomend it?Hair Straighteners?
Try something a little more salon-professional. I own a Solia %26amp; it goes up to 450, but make sure your using heat spray before each time you iron your hair. I would also recommend the Paul Mitchell, but I've had problems in the past with the cord shorting. %26amp; yes I've heard the Sedu is a very good one. My hair is naturally really wavy, thick %26amp; course %26amp; it stays straight all day. Might I recommend going tro Folica.com %26amp; you can find it %26amp; read people's reviews.Hair Straighteners?
yeah im getting a new straightener too


and from the research ive done for the past two weeks,


im getting a sedu.


i currently have a chi and its ok


but it doesnt do too good for my hair,


it kills it and makes it dry


and it doesnt even straighten my hair all the way


so i dont recommend the chi


unless you have managable hair.


the sedu straightener has everything needed in a good straightener


it has adjustable temperature up to 450 degrees


and it has ceramic/ionic tourmaline technology.


although the FHI is the best you can get.


its like 450 dollars.......yeah deffinitely not spending that much.


i think the sedu is the way to go!


good luck =)
I own a GHD straightener. Yes it keeps my hair straight all day. It is a ceramic straightener. I definitely recommend it because it does more than just straighten it also curls, waves and flips your hair out. It is the number 1 selling flat iron in the UK but it is pricey. Celebs like Madonna and Cameron Diaz own it according to their website. With any straightener I always recommend you get a thermal protector for your hair. I recommend a flat iron with tourmaline over ceramic. Tourmaline protects your hair more than ceramic. This is relatively new technology so I do not own one since my GHD is still working great. CHI has several flat irons that have tourmaline and they are very popular- so you can probably find better deals on Chi and their products will be more available.
i recommend a chi it works amazingly for me, but a little bit pricey
chi. its ceramic and it works really well and leaves your hair soft :)

No comments:

Post a Comment