Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hair straighteners?

I want to buy a new hair straightener and I don't know which one to buy I have thick hair(not super thick though) and its soft...I have $90 to spend.I need a good one.Are these good?



-Sedu

-Solia

-TIGI

-Cortex

-Beauty International

-Revlon...



Any more? I already know about CHI but they are too expensive and I can't use Ebay or Amazon.



Thanx!=]



http://search.folica.com/search?p=R%26amp;srid/a>

http://search.folica.com/search?p=R%26amp;srid/a>





That's a Cortex..incase you didn't know..=]Hair straighteners?
Theres once called herstyler.

once of them is 250, i have that one and it

works good. %26amp;%26amp; They have way cheaper ones

too. go to herstyler.com, and click enter when

you get there. %26amp;%26amp; then go to collection and it will

show you lots of them. If youre looking for one that

is for like one occasion, Try Wal*Mart or their hair

salon. Good Luck =DHair straighteners?
i have a chi and i absolutely love it. i bought it on ebay for about $79 and after shipping it was $90. i have also heard the the sedu are pretty good.
Solia
revlon and conair are the worst. I have a ghd and its alot better then a chi but more expensive. Try useing the bedhead one its %26amp;9 dollars are works nicely. but if you get anymore money i would recomend the ghd.
sedu is the best for the price or fhi or ghd but they are like $300
As a stylist, I have used a lot of flat irons, including Sedu, HAI, Infrashine, Chi, Paul Mitchell, Solia, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss GHD, T3, Kenta etc.



In terms of performance:



The best ones are: Sedu, Kenta, Solia, Infrashine, GHD. These are top of the line professional brands



Above average: CHI, HAI, Paul Mitchell,



Average: T3, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss



Worst: Conair, Vidal Sassoon, Revlon, Bed Head etc. These are cheap consumer brands that you will find in drugstore. If you care about your hair, do NOT buy them.
TIGI works awesome and i think its only 60 or 70 hair i have thick wavy-ish hair and i staighten it in like 10min. or less with the bed head straightner and plus i have the 2in. one not the 1in.
my solia is amazing. i have very curly thick hair %26amp; it works great %26amp; i've had it for a while now too. not to mention durable, its jumped off my counter too many times but still working like when i got it. Also its good on the hair.. i've tried others before but this is my favorite. highly recommend
What about Conair? I have a CHI, but I also have a Conair and it works equally well. TIGI is also really good.
Sedu is fab

No comments:

Post a Comment