Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hair straighteners?

What's a good straightener that won't damage your hair? I'm leaning more like towards Wal-Mart or Target. Not too priceyHair straighteners?
Buy the most expensive one you can afford. I paid 50 bucks for mine and it works great.





Also, if you buy a more inexpensive one, make sure to buy some protector spray for your hair because the cheaper irons are bad on your hair.Hair straighteners?
I got just the thing the (Conair Infiniti) has a 5 year waranty and 100% soilid ceramic and around $40.00 dollars works so good I 鈾? mine. Good Luck!
Go to mall and when you get to mall there is a man he Selle's hair straighteners in the middle of the mall.
try connor products that what i have and I had one before this 1 and I had it 4 2 years before it burnt out
My friend has the Revlon Perfect Heat flat iron and it works pretty well.





However, if you're looking for an extremely good straightener I suggest the Chi. It's a bit pricey though (around $100).
The BEST straightner that I have come across and recommend is the CHI flat iron. Ceramic is not as damaging to the hair. I absolutely LOVE it. Use it with the CHI Silk Infusioin (just apply a dime size amount to your hand and rub it evenly throughout your hair- non greasy). A bottle of the CHI Silk Infusion came with my CHI flat iron and a one year warrenty. Good luck!
The nature of the product is to damage your hair.
Buy a ceramic hair straightner. They are pricier but for a cause. They tend to be lighter on the damaging of your hair. You're also going to spend around 10 dollars more for one. I believe Wal Mart has them for $30.


Hope you find one!
Straightening your hair, regardless of the straightner, will damage your hair. I think there's some products that help it from becoming too damage like, though.
i have a great straitener from walmart. it is black , and skinny. with gold plates....i know it probably wont look like it can do much but i love it!! i think it is called andis!
all hair straightners damage ur hair
cermaic one from walmart will work but buy something to protect yout hair any of them is bad on your hair but they work great %26amp; make your hair look good...
  • jabbawockeez mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment