Saturday, January 7, 2012

How do you straighten your hair without a hair straightener?

i NEED to straighten my hair. Right now it's thick and wavy. I only have a blow dryer, and that's pretty much it. please help me find a way to make my hair straight. p.s. don't call me cheap buy not buying a hair straightener. thanx. :)How do you straighten your hair without a hair straightener?
do you have one of those round brushes? if you do, you can blow dry it like while your brushing with one of those brushes. its hard to explain, but its like as you go down your hair with the brush, you blow dry it in that spot. they probably do it like that when you get your hair cut, if you dont know what i mean. also, if you have a curling iron, instead of wrapping your hair around the iron, you just make it go through it straight. sorry if i dont make any sense lol, hope i helped tho!How do you straighten your hair without a hair straightener?
I would use a big round brush while blow drying your hair....Or you can flip hair upside down and have a friend help you...you can use an iron (for clothes) on a very low setting..but It's not recommended. I use to do this when I was younger.
Try a flat iron for a bone straight look,





Sallybeauty.com
  • facial blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment