Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Men's Hair Straighteners?

Hi, I'm a 17 year old guy in my AS year of Sixth Form and I've had enough of my thick, blonde hair. I've seen the straightened look on guys and think it's quite hot, with a fringe and everything and I was wondering whether I should fork out 拢130 for GHD's or if you've got any men's hair straighteners advice or good brands to go with. I mean, GHD are no doubt the best but are their straighteners the most well suited to my hair? It's quite short, and thick, but if you've got any ideas at all, please go ahead and help out! :)Men's Hair Straighteners?
Well I'm a girl and I use Remington Straightners, they are the best believe me !! I have quite thick wavey hair and they keep my hair straight all day. they are only 拢25 and they are 120 degrees from argos, any hotter and they will frazzle your hair. Good Luck Babe x


Swansea.girl@yahoo.comMen's Hair Straighteners?
go and get it done lots of guys go to the hairdresser see if you like it before you buy or borrow some ones to try not as easy as it looks
you dont need to buy a man hair straightner. settle with something more cheaper and simply go to wal-mart and buy a 40 dollar straightner, they do the same job as the 130 dollar ones.
You look pretty good as you are at the moment , mate. Don't straighten the hair on your head or your pubic hair
herstyler, its good works well on my hair and my boyfriend has used it a couple times.
I've got fairly unmanageable hair too. I have to keep it short or it becomes a horrible mess.





If you don't want to fork out that amount just go shorter, skinhead if necessary. If you go short enough it will stay straight.





Get a set of clippers, i/c set of combs nos 1-4, and two mirrors and you can DIY. Not difficult. Always wash it just before cutting though.
ghds are the best get the slim version as you dont have long hair or go to salon ask them to thin it out for you





remember when you straighten it section it off bit by bit straighten this way too you will have a better finish

No comments:

Post a Comment